ScholarshipNorth Shore Consumer Credit Association Scholarship
Eligibility And Application Requirements
The following requirements must be fulfilled by each applicant:
- Applicant must have application submitted by an active NSCCA member. (Paid membership of year of application)
- Applicant must be presently enrolled in a degree program at an accredited college or university, and have successfully completed at least one semester of study in that program. No Graduate student applications will be accepted.
- Applicant must be actively enrolled as a student for the Fall of the application semester.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 is required.
Applications must be submitted to the scholarship committee through the reviewing NSCCA member. The scholarship committee considers an application complete when it is accompanied by the following:
- Completed NSCCA Scholarship Application.
- Transcript of grades
- One-Page Essay
- Verification of enrollment
- Written recommendation
Applications will be reviewed and scholarships awarded by the Scholarship Committee of the North Shore Consumer Credit Association. Scholarships will be awarded primarily based upon: financial need and academic standing, with additional consideration given to extra curricular activities, special honors received (scholastic, athletic, community, etc.) and character.
Recipients will be notified by the reviewing NSCCA member, and will be awarded in person at the May meeting of the North Shore Consumer Credit Association.
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: POSTMARKED BY : April 19, 2019
All completed applications should be sent to:
Erika Salvaggio, Salem Five Bank, 210 Essex St, Salem, MA, 01970